Terms & Conditions
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The applicant is required to read thoroughly and understand the terms and conditions, policies, procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company as given below.
- If the applicant agrees to adhere to and abide by the conditions mentioned he reunder, he/she shall become a distributor on payment of the prescribed purchase product to the company by way of a crossed demand draft.
- The applicant should have completed minimum 18 years of age and shall be competent to enter into contract as provided in the Indian Contract Act.
- For joining as an independent distributor of the company, the applicant will have to make the prescribed payment towards purchase products by cash or by demand draft in the favour of Company
- While placing orders for any of the products available with the company, he/she will have to pay the cost of the product by way of crossed demand drafts favour of Company
- Products Delivery charges - Rs.150/- (Minimum).
- The company has not authorised any official, officer or distributor of the company to receive any amount in cash on behalf of the company towards the purchase product, or cost of products, as the case may be.
- If anybody makes any payment in cash, it will be at his/her own risk and under no circumstances, will the company be answerable to such unauthorized cash payments.
- The initial payment made by the applicant is towards enrolling as an independent distributor and the same is not refundable under any circumstances. All the packages.
- The distributor will be eligible for incentives or income only as per the volume of business done by him that is also subject to the eligibility norms formulated by the company.
- Minimum 4 Direct Personal Sales and KYC is Compulsory For Withdrawl (No Time Limit).
- There is no time limit to get any position i.e. Royality, Level upgradtion etc
- Payments are Released through NEFT / IMPS / Minimum Payment Withdrawal Rs.500/-
- Payments Withdrawal Request are made on Monday to Friday between 6 AM to 3 PM.
- Payment withdrawl can be done once in calender date.
- All the Payouts will be processed and delivered within 24 to 48 working hours from the time when withdrawal placed (No complaints will be accepted before the mentioned time).
- If you make any mistake while providing the bank details (IFSC CODE/ACCOUNT NUMBER) then we will not be responsible for your payment delay
- Only 5 (FIVE) IDs are allowed for same Bank Number, and same PAN/Aadhar.
- Name / Number / Email id / Bank Account Details and Data Base correction charges : Rs.100/-
- 25% of your earning is being kept in your U-Wallet to keep you eligible everytime for the next upgrade group so as to provide you non-stop income.
- Upgrade is Necessary for Every member in their next groups to be eligible for Incentive.
- The independent distributor will not be a consumer, agent, or employee of the company. His/her position being so, he/she cannot bind the company, in any manner nor he/she has any authority to bind the company or to represent or speak on behalf of the company.
- The company will approve the distributorship by issuing an official receipt and an online registration, which will carry the password and an identification number known as ID as chosen by the applicant himself/herself. This password and ID have to be quoted by the distributor in all his/her transactions and correspondence with the company. The ID once chosen cannot be altered at any later point of time.
- The company will, in no case, entertain any communication without ID and password.
- Trimming and Service Charges 10% will be deducted as per Company norms . TDS will be deducted as formulated by the Government.
- All individual distributors should adhere to Rules & Regulations formed by the organization & if any of the distributors is found guilty of not observing the same, then he/she will be terminated from the company.
- The company reserves all rights to terminate a distributor.
- Once a distributor is terminated, he/she cannot enter any of the company premises/meeting locations and his/her incentives/income will be stopped immediately.
- The distributor shall bear true faith and allegiance to the company and shall uphold the integrity and decorum of the company and shall maintain good relations with other distributors and other clients.
- The distributor shall always behave and act in a dignified manner befitting the status of a distributor of a reputed and leading network marketing company of the country.
- The distributor shall not compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement/promise to join the company or to purchase any product.
- The company will not be answerable for any promise, assurance given by any distributor to any person, unless it is in accordance with the approved business plans and terms of the company. Hence, the applicant shall go through the website and the brochures and notices issued by the company. Through these company sources, he/she will fully inform himself/herself on all these matters.
- The applicant/distributor shall ensure that all the information/furnished to the company is correct and properly entered. Any request for correction furnished by the distributor as to his/her sponsor or placement details will not be entertained, once payment statements are processed.
- The company reserves the right to reject any distributorship/application at its own discretion.
- The company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions, products, schemes, business and policies, giving prior notice through its website and it will be binding on all distributors of the company.
- The terms and conditions within above mentioned shall be governed in accordance with the Law in force in the territories of India. Disputes, if any arise, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of .
- If any dispute or difference arises between the parties hereto touching the business or interpretation of any terms and conditions or as to incentives, income etc., relating to the business of the company, the same shall be referred to arbitration and the arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration And Conciliation Act, 1996.
Distributor Duties & Responsibilities :-
- A distributor is an independent business entity. Hence, he/she is not an employee, agent or representative of the company.
- A distributor shall not use Company name, logo, slogan, trademarks, and trade names without the company's consent.
- Distributors shall not engage or participate in any other networking or direct-selling companies. If found, such distributor will be terminated with immediate effect without notice.
- No distributor or leader shall conduct unauthorized seminars, or assembly that is not in line with the business ethics of the company. Any leader or distributor found to have been engaged in discriminating or inducing others to complain against the company's procedures, rules and regulations will be terminated with immediate effect without notice.
Transfer of distributorship :-
- Application for change of sponsor or for the transfer of personal/group sales is prohibited.
Application for change of Name can be entertained provided the applicant shall abide the following Name Transfer Clause:
- The Name Transfer application (NTA) should be dully filled by Nominee along with proper reason typed in a Stamp Paper (Rs.50 ) existing distributor ID no. & attested by the sponsor or by up line/super up line and the original should be sent to the Company.
- The company reserves the rights to accept or reject the NTA upon proper evaluation.
Termination of distributorship :-
All distributors, and frenchisees should adhere to Rules & Regulations and Code of Ethics of the Company & if anyone is found guilty of not observing the same, then he/she will be terminated from the company with immediate effect.
The company reserves all rights to terminate a distributor. Once a distributor is terminated, he/she cannot enter any of the company premises/meeting locations and his/her incentives/income will be stopped immediately.